Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Moms are the BEST!

Check out this fun email exchange!

(I changed their names to protect privacy.)

Hello,  
I received the earrings in the attached photo as a gift and don't know who they're from. They're beautiful! I want to thank whoever sent them. Do you know the name or any information about the person who ordered these?   
Thanks!  
-Ashley   


https://www.etsy.com/listing/67369242/pure-titanium-wishbone-earrings-siren?ref=shop_home_active_21

---

Hi Ashley,  
What a lovely surprise!! They did not leave any information with their order, except their email address. I am contacting them to make sure it's okay if I forward it to you… just in case they want to stay a secret admirer ;) 
Cheers, 
~ Variya  

---
 
Hello [secretadmirer@email.com]
Ashley received her earrings and contacted me to thank you! Can I forward your email address to her so she knows who you are? And maybe your name (which I do not have!)?  
Cheers,  
~ Variya   

---

Thanks, Variya. I'm her mom—she knows me!!!!    
---

To Ashley and Mom –  OOOHHHHH this is SO SWEET!!  I told her I had to contact you in case you were a secret admirer =)  What a thoughtful Mom! 
~ Variya

Aren't moms the best? Speaking of moms... we've got some fabulous Mother's Day gift options for yours.


This custom designed bracelet tells your family history. Guaranteed to be a winner at Mother's Day brunch.


This heirloom quality sterling silver birthstone necklace features a hand forged pendant so that new birthstones can be added as your family grows.



No comments:

Post a Comment